So, in October, I’ll try to post a original writing piece of mine at least twice a week. I don’t know if I can do the every day thing, but twice a week? I can do that!
Today, I’ll post an interview of my character Kahil. Several of my friends, after giving me a VERY odd look, deigned to give me questions to ask Kahil! Thanks to Will and Sarah. 🙂
1. If you could travel any place for a week, where would you go and why? (Will)
Kahil: ANY place? Well, I’ve heard a lot about Turkey recently from my author. She seems to think I might like it, and, well, apparently she based Isdav off Turkey. *thinks* Or not. I’ll just say Turkey. They have cool stuff there.
2. What is your view on the right to express yourself? (Sarah)
Kahil: My right to what?
Me: To express yourself. Like freedom of speech and stuff like that.
Kahil: -_- I see. Well, it’s not like I don’t do that anyway. I’ve never actually noticed if Isdav has that sort of thing. *shrug* If there were a law against it, I’d break it anyway, so…
3. How exciting is your life right now? (Sarah)
Kahil: My life? Exciting? Me? No WAY.
Me: -_- Just answer the question.
Kahil: On a scale of one to ten… Nine. Because things could ALWAYS get worse…
4. What meal did you have last, and why is it important? (Sarah and Will)
Kahil: *considers* I had… This weird stuff called Pita.
Kahil: *brightens* Yeah! Pizza! It was gross. And it’s important because I will never again have it. Ever. *sticks tongue out*
5. How is the potato famine? (Sarah)
6. Did you ever have braces? (Sarah)
Kahil: @.@ Braces?
Kahil: *stares in horror* Absolutely not!
And that concludes my interview with Kahil! Enjoy. 🙂