So, yesterday I passed the 50 post mark. I’ve had this blog since April 2011, and I feel blessed that it’s still going!
Things that have happened since April 2011:
- I graduated from high school and started college.
- I wrote another novel.
- I spent the whole summer working at a camp.
- I left a record 153 comments on 19 pages of prose.
- That’s all I can think of.
To celebrate, I’ll leave you with a bit of writing advice, lightening-style.
- Research is not writing.
- Writing about writing is not writing (unless that’s your job!)
- Give your characters strange combinations of mental disorders, take away the meds, and watch what happens.
- Adverbs and passive voice are evil.
If you could condense the best writing advice every into one sentence or less, what would it be?