Me=health problems! Yay!
I’ve got an underactive thyroid, apparently, as well as a mass in my neck that’s IN the thyroid. All this is unbalancing my hormones and making me very tired–that’s why I haven’t been posting as much. By the time I finish my schoolwork, I go to bed.
Still, I’ll try to post as often as I can–at least once a week, possibly twice. If any of my wonderful readers want to guest post, feel free to email me at email@example.com. I know my home page says something else, but I check this one more often.
Guidelines for posts:
1. Pleasepleaseplease write about writing. That’s mostly the point of this blog, anyway. ^.^ Keep posts 500-800 words.
2. Please proofread. The point of asking for guest posts is to not spend so much upkeep on my blog. Correcting grammar and spelling defeats the point.
3. If you can, format it for wordpress. I understand not everyone can do this, but formatting is a pain and I really despise it.
4. Copy the post into the body of the email along with a short bio (a few sentences). If you like, you can write a short note.
5. If you know me personally and want to point, don’t bother with the zoho–just send it straight to the main address you have for me. I’ll get that quicker.
Thanks so much! I’ll be back later this week with a post on American Sign Language (ASL).