Five Ways I Didn’t Get My Scar
1. There was an unfortunate incident involving a machete and a vampire. Sam and Dean were very accommodating, though, and offered to take me to the hospital. (I accepted and got to ride in the Impala. Win!)
2. I was thrown into the zig-zag plotter while flying to Barcelona with the Doctor. The TARDIS medical bay fixed me up, but it left a scar.
3. I slipped and fell while sock skating. Apparently, bookshelves have sharp edges.
4. My cat finally moved a step forward in his assassination plans.
5. You should see the other guy…
…And the cover story we’re using
I had a nodule in my thyroid that was benign, for the most part, aside from causing my thyroid to overproduce certain hormones. I had surgery to fix it and now the left part of my thyroid is gone… And I have a scar!
It’s up to you to determine which story is true…